Here at BRL, we are continually looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
4th quarter update
1. Installation of an oil-fuelled boiler: this is a major step forward for our aim to use renewable energy
- Purchase of a 70kW boiler to run on renewable fuels such as biodiesel and waste vegetable oil
- Efficient, cheaper, and more sustainable than mains power
- Anticipated return on investment of less than 2 years
- We expect the system to be fully operational early in 2015
2. Carbon-neutral printing: we are in the process of preparing a Company brochure, but are keen to avoid any unnecessary environmental impact.
- Carbon-neutral printing undertaken with Saxoprint
- Any greenhouse gas emissions caused by the production of the print product is offset using emission reduction certificates
- This results in a small cost in the cost of the brochure, but demonstrates our commitment to being seen to be green
To learn more about our green credentials, please visit our website, e-mail (email@example.com) or drop us a line (01494 521480) – we’d be more than happy to help, or to answer any questions.